Global Exchange Program
GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Global Exchange Program provides students from all across the globe an opportunity to travel abroad and experience diverse cultures.
- Facilitate students’ intellectual growth through exposure of new knowledge, concepts, and experiences that reflect a different culture.
- Contribute to students’ professional growth by encouraging skills sought by employers, including cultural awareness, cross-cultural communication skills, confidence, and self-reliance.
- Accelerate students’ personal growth, stimulating a desire for exploration, and expanding students’ ability to adapt to unfamiliar situations and diverse cultures.
- Development of English communication skills.
- Establishment lifelong friendships.
- Enhancement professional network and peer connections.
- Development of worldly insight and multicultural understanding.
- Expansion of awareness and understanding in interpersonal relationships.
- Empowerment through sharing of knowledge and ideas.
- Programs are 4 to 12 weeks in length
- Spring – January/February
- Summer – June/July
- Fall – September/October
Access information about Florida International College’s Medical Insurance Plan provided to all participants below. For more information call 1-407-483-7424 or email email@example.com.
General Info Request
Please fill out the form below and talk to your personal enrollment advisor for more information.