GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Global Exchange Program provides students from all across the globe an opportunity to travel abroad and experience diverse cultures.
Since 2010, more than 720 international participants from over 50 colleges and universities have completed the program.
- Facilitate students’ intellectual growth through exposure of new knowledge, concepts, and experiences that reflect a different culture.
- Contribute to students’ professional growth by encouraging skills sought by employers, including cultural awareness, cross-cultural communication skills, confidence, and self-reliance.
- Accelerate students’ personal growth, stimulating a desire for exploration, and expanding students’ ability to adapt to unfamiliar situations and diverse cultures.
- Development of English communication skills.
- Establishment lifelong friendships.
- Enhancement professional network and peer connections.
- Development of worldly insight and multicultural understanding.
- Expansion of awareness and understading in interpersonal relationships.
- Empowerment through sharing of knoweldge and ideas.
- Programs are 4 to 12 weeks in length
- Spring - January/February
- Summer - June/July
- Fall – September/October
Access information about Florida International College’s Medical Insurance Plan provided to all participants below. For more information call 1-407-483-7424 or email email@example.com.
Top of page