Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
As part of your admission, and depending on your grades and/or scores, prior coursework from regionally accredited or nationally accredited degree-granting institutions, or the credit earned through a national testing program such as the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)®, DANTES or Advanced Placement, may be evaluated and considered for academic credit. If you have had professional training or served in the military, you may be able to convert your training into academic credits.
FIC RN and LPN programs
- Submitted Application for Admission
- A $50.00 non-refundable Application Fee at: fic.edluminate.com
- Photo ID
- Any official transcripts for transfer credit consideration
- A score of 62% or greater on the TEAs exam, taken within the last three years
- Academic entrance essay responding to the topic: Describe how you have been inspired to pursue a career in nursing, and what your goals for a future in nursing entail. (1-2 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Completed level II background check
- MD Physical Examination
- Immunization records (including up-to-date flu shot/COVID-19 vaccination REQUIRED)
- Drug Screening
General Info Request
Please fill out the form below and talk to your personal enrollment advisor for more information.